Friday, November 2, 2007

Yoga Pravesh in Almaty

~ हरी ॐ ~

With the holy blessings of Swamiji and Guruji I got a chance to teach outside India. It’s always a tough task to teach unfamiliar people; especially with different culture, different life style and in different country. But facing challenges is the only charm of life. So I decided to take this opportunity as a challenge. And if there are such powerful people to bless you always then every challenge becomes the path of flower which shows you the way to success only. My teacher Mr.B.P.Bam and Guruji used to tell me that, “If you are making sincere efforts with pure thoughts then there is nothing in the world to distract you from your goals. You just need to have faith on what you are doing and keep making sincere efforts for that.” “God is always there to take care of you. He has interest in you that’s why he keeps sending challenges to make you more efficient to face new once.” These sacred lines made me more confident to come here and teach these people of Kazakhstan.


Last year I was here in Kazakhstan for three months and that time I delivered personal Yoga training for two businessmen and their families. It was a nice experience to teach them and their families. This time I came here with quite big challenge i.e. for opening branch of Yoga Vidya Gurukul in Almaty (southern capital of Kazakhstan). I don’t know I’m fit for this job or not but Guruji trusted me and selected me for this big job for Gurukul. I’m here just to follow his path. And I’m quiet confident that I’ll be able to make it with his blessings.



I came here in May 2007 since that time I was looking for a proper place to open Yoga Center. In these days I was searching for the proper place, students for yoga class. Of course, doing all these things alone is quite difficult job but there are lots of supports from Mr. Prasad Bhamare (Organizer of Yoga Activity in Almaty), ‘Lancaster Group of Kazakhstan’ and ‘Keleshek Kazakhstan Foundation’. Mr. Nurlan Kapparov (chairman of Lancaster Group) managed to give his staff to work on this activity. Ms. Gulnur (President of Keleshek Foundation) worked on this project and helped me to find the place and to invite students for Yoga Classes.



Since 4th September 2007 I have started teaching people of Almaty. It’s my first experience to teach a group of people out of India and to use interpreter for teaching. Teaching to a group is always quite tough task than personal teaching. Because in personal teaching your object of focus is always remains fixed. But in group teaching you need to take care of everyone in your class otherwise you can not succeed to impart this pure knowledge in proper way. But I’ve a hope that with Swamiji’s and Guruji’s blessings I’ll be successful to spread the light of Yoga here in Kazakhstan.



Today I'm going to have examination for the first batch to whom I taught in last two months. And will start teaching new people from 5th of November. During last two months I've got some fabulous experiences while teaching. I would like to share some of them with you.


Soon I'll post it here...



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Very well done Sandeep keep it up. I am happy to hear your experiences in Kazakistan. Good luck.

Ashu said...

Hey Sandeep!
Great Job! Keep it up!!
Your blog is an awesome place for people who are unaware of power of YOG. I am sure it will create kind of interest in them for YOG....I liked all the posts...keep posting!
-Mnaik

Unknown said...

Hey.. very nice post. We're all proud of you. I would like to know more of your journey in Yoga through this blog. But it's not fair that you're teaching Yoga to people outside India only.. what about people in India.. I hope one day you'll come back here and start something.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sandeep. Guruji has chosen well. You are the right person for this job. You have all the qualities needed to make this new project a success. I am so pleased that you've been given this wonderful opportunity.
Hari Om. Peace and best wishes from your Mata in Canada.

Mulin said...

Hi Sandeep, I just read your article--Yoga Pravesh in Almaty. It's excellent. Thank you for sharing this with us. You are wonderful.

mulin

Unknown said...

uttam.
tiranga photo ka asa?

Mindful Awakening said...

Very Sandeep,

My congratulations for starting your blog and sharing your experience. This is really inspiring and you are a great example for me. I lived also 6 months in Kazakhstan and never took the courage and time to start a blog despite so much to say. I am pleased our lives crossed each over and thanks to you there is more light in the world and certainly in my heart. Ciao

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting article. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

very interesting, thanks